20 - 04 - 2010
Activity:
Today, we planned to watch Music Commercial Videos for our Business FInal Project, which is making own advertisement, but we didnt. Then, Mr. Herry revised about how to compose a song using the software of Finale. The way how to put 4 different instruments into one composition. For this project, we have to make a jingle of our own company's product in form of 16 bars song with minimum number of instrument, which is 4. Last session, we spent our time to perform a rehearsal of each group. Finally, we went to our instrumental class and practice together with our groupmates and supervisor.
Difficulties:
-
Solution:
-
23-04-2010
Activity:
Today, we reviewed our video blog. Only 8 students who stayed in the class, while the others were asked by Mr. Herry to do their reflection in Library. Previously, we watched Music Commercial Video from Coca Cola, and other 'not so famous' brands. For the rest of the session, we practiced our Jazz Collaboration Performance inside the instrument class.
Diffulties:
- I found out that making a recognizable jingle for a product is quite hard
Solution:
- I will research more advertisement in order to observe how the company makes a recognizable jingle.
Reflection about video:
- I still can't play the song of "All of Me" with violin better than the ones in the previous videos since I don't have much time to practice violin. Later, I will practice in a longer time if i don't have other subjects' homework to do and family gathering to attend
No comments:
Post a Comment